Vintage Wooden Salt And Pepper Shakers was published on October 28, 2017 at 6:25 am. It is uploaded under the Wooden category. Vintage Wooden Salt And Pepper Shakers is tagged with Vintage Wooden Salt And Pepper Shakers, Vintage, Wooden, Salt, And, Pepper, Shakers..
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Saltsalt1 (sôlt),USA pronunciation n.
- a crystalline compound, sodium chloride, NaCl, occurring as a mineral, a constituent of seawater, etc., and used for seasoning food, as a preservative, etc.
- table salt mixed with a particular herb or seasoning for which it is named: garlic salt; celery salt.
- any of a class of compounds formed by the replacement of one or more hydrogen atoms of an acid with elements or groups, which are composed of anions and cations, and which usually ionize in solution;
a product formed by the neutralization of an acid by a base.
- salts, any of various salts used as purgatives, as Epsom salts.
- an element that gives liveliness, piquancy, or pungency: Anecdotes are the salt of his narrative.
- a small, usually open dish, as of silver or glass, used on the table for holding salt.
- a sailor, esp. an old or experienced one.
- with a grain of salt, with reserve or allowance;
with an attitude of skepticism: Diplomats took the reports of an impending crisis with a grain of salt.
- worth one's salt, deserving of one's wages or salary: We couldn't find an assistant worth her salt.
- to season with salt.
- to cure, preserve, or treat with salt.
- to furnish with salt: to salt cattle.
- to treat with common salt or with any chemical salt.
- to spread salt, esp. rock salt, on so as to melt snow or ice: The highway department salted the roads after the storm.
- to introduce rich ore or other valuable matter fraudulently into (a mine, the ground, a mineral sample, etc.) to create a false impression of value.
- to add interest or excitement to: a novel salted with witty dialogue.
- salt away:
- Also, salt down. to preserve by adding quantities of salt to, as meat.
- [Informal.]to keep in reserve;
save: to salt away most of one's earnings.
- salt out, to separate (a dissolved substance) from a solution by the addition of a salt, esp. common salt.
- containing salt;
having the taste of salt: salt water.
- cured or preserved with salt: salt cod.
- inundated by or growing in salt water: salt marsh.
- producing the one of the four basic taste sensations that is not sweet, sour, or bitter.
- pungent or sharp: salt speech.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Pepperpep•per (pep′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a pungent condiment obtained from various plants of the genus Piper, esp. from the dried berries, used whole or ground, of the tropical climbing shrub P. nigrum.
- any plant of the genus Piper. Cf. pepper family.
- any of several plants of the genus Capsicum, esp. C. annuum, cultivated in many varieties, or C. frutescens.
- the usually green or red fruit of any of these plants, ranging from mild to very pungent in flavor.
- the pungent seeds of several varieties of C. annuum or C. frutescens, used ground or whole as a condiment.
- [Baseball.]See pepper game.
- to season with or as if with pepper.
- to sprinkle or cover, as if with pepper;
- to sprinkle like pepper.
- to hit with rapidly repeated short jabs.
- to pelt with or as if with shot or missiles: They peppered the speaker with hard questions.
- to discharge (shot or missiles) at something.
This blog post of Vintage Wooden Salt And Pepper Shakers have 10 attachments , they are 1950s Vintage Wood Chefs Salt And Pepper Shakers, Japan In X-SOLD GALLERY, Vintage Wood Salty And Peppy / Salt And Pepper Shakers / Made In Japan / Large, Mr. & Mrs. Chef Wooden Salt And Pepper Shakers, Vintage Wooden Acorn Shaped Salt & Pepper Shakers - 3.25\, Vintage Wooden Salt & Pepper Shakers, Woodcrest Wood Salt Shaker Pepper Mill Vintage Retro Kitchen Japan, Shining Fancy Salt And Pepper Shakers With Crystal Layer: Vintage Wooden Salt & Pepper Shake, 1950s Vintage Wood Chefs Salt And Pepper Shakers, Japan In X-SOLD GALLERY, Vintage Wooden Mallets Salt Pepper Shakers Set Country Kitchen Cabin | ReminisceThis - Kitchen & Serving On ArtFire, House Of Yesterday Hastings Nebraska Salt And Pepper Shakers Set Wood. Below are the images:
Vintage Wooden Salt And Pepper Shakers is one of many most popular components and are often used for your ground and also the Stone can also be a volcanic rock shaped by heat and stress and so are for sale in numerous hues like dim hues, light grey and white and also other colors, Now due to the toughness and durability, rock granite ceramic form typically useful for kitchen surfaces, walls and floor resources and in addition building a livingroom.
Obviously you realize a great deal of these kinds of stone and possesses become a brand new pattern on the planet of residence and of course you're baffled in picking a design, in setting up a home, you have to consider the appropriate colour for the walls of your home. Shade dreary house often chosen because the base colour is dominant, even though it isn't rare to even have a natural shade for example white shade to paint the walls of the house.