Old Wooden Step Ladder was uploaded on October 28, 2017 at 6:25 am. It is published at the Wooden category. Old Wooden Step Ladder is tagged with Old Wooden Step Ladder, Old, Wooden, Step, Ladder..
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Stepstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;
Ladderlad•der (lad′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure of wood, metal, or rope, commonly consisting of two sidepieces between which a series of bars or rungs are set at suitable distances, forming a means of climbing up or down.
- something resembling this.
- a means of rising, as to eminence: the ladder of success.
- a graded series of stages or levels in status;
a hierarchical order of position or rank: high on the political ladder.
- companionway (def. 1).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a run in a stocking.
- to climb or mount by means of a ladder: to ladder a wall.
- to furnish with a ladder: to ladder a water tower.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to cause a run in (a stocking).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to get a run, as in a stocking.
- to gain in popularity or importance: He laddered to the top of his profession.
lad′der•like′, lad′der•y, adj.
Old Wooden Step Ladder have 9 photos , they are Vintage Step Ladder With Shelf | Old Wooden Step Ladder, Remodelista, A Rustic Garden, 1912 American Vintage Industrial Single-sided Solid Pine Wood Boiler Factory Angled Stepladder With Steel Wheels, A Rustic Garden, Lovely Vintage Wooden Step Ladder, A Rustic Garden, Wooden Folding Step Ladder, A Vintage Wooden Step Ladder .. Here are the photos:
Old Wooden Step Ladder hasbeen chosen by the newly-married pair to accomplish the home. Along with its style that is modern but still basic, this desk also been because of many advantages such as could be applied as a way of collecting together the household, a kid's understanding, a spot to put your kitchen gear and so on.
This stand is normally along with a-mini home but can also be added to another area. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than additional stand due to the small-size. If you prefer to purchase this table, there is in hearing some design multifunctional pub table below for enthusiasm no damage.
This stand is sold with metallic or natural shade such as dull, black or white. Chairs are used too straightforward and not too high with 3 seats' number. Because the measurement is not too large, this desk is only employed for eating and talking. Products employed glass or ie steel.
The Old Wooden Step Ladder ideal for the modern form of home place. This mini-table has a shape that is rectangular that is glossy to generate it seem more respectable for an active pair that is young. Contemporary platforms can also be easier treated and washed therefore didn't invest enough time a young couple who are super hectic.
The Old Wooden Step Ladder suitable for natural sort of home room. This natural table has a square shape that's larger than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural impression. This stand mixes natural hues like brown.
Tabletops also wider such that it may be used to place fruits products including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was previously slim with a spherical or rectangular legs are tiny and slender so as to avoid the impact of tightness while in the kitchen.