Mosaic Tile Pool Designs was uploaded at October 28, 2017 at 6:25 am. This blog post is uploaded under the Tile category. Mosaic Tile Pool Designs is tagged with Mosaic Tile Pool Designs, Mosaic, Tile, Pool, Designs..
Mosaicmo•sa•ic (mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Poolpool1 (po̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a small body of standing water;
- a still, deep place in a stream.
- any small collection of liquid on a surface: a pool of blood.
- a puddle.
- See swimming pool.
- a subterranean accumulation of oil or gas held in porous and permeable sedimentary rock(reservoir).
- to form a pool.
- (of blood) to accumulate in a body part or organ.
- to cause pools to form in.
- to cause (blood) to form pools.
- of or for a pool: pool filters.
- taking place or occurring around or near a pool: a pool party.
Designsde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
The post about Mosaic Tile Pool Designs have 10 images including 1 Mosaic Tile Pool Designs Cozy Design, Ceramicmosaicart, 14 Mosaic Tile Pool Designs Pretty Design Ideas ., A Mosaic Tile Design Is A Traditional Way To Decorate The Swimming Pool., Ceramic Tile Designs | Porcelain Tile Designs | Mosaics, Blue Water Pool Mosaics: Swimming Pool Mosaic Tiles, 7-fascinating-swimming-pool-design-with-mosaic-glass-, Top Pool Design Tips - Abstract Naturally Refined Water Inspired Glass Mosaic Tile Patterns By Artaic, Blue Glass Tiles Is The Best Solution For Creating Beautiful, Blue Glass Tile In Grecian Key Pattne. Below are the attachments:
Because of it was on this occasion we have prepared some methods for garden with tiny area to the front lawn of the home Mosaic Tile Pool Designs acts as being a natural place that can provide a wonderful setting and awesome.
That was a number of Mosaic Tile Pool Designs tips that one may apply to organize a garden having a slim or little land, as a way to inspire more of listed below are types of managing a modest garden next to your home.
Set Plant Space. Arrange a space with accurate, scalp circumstances are too close-together will give the feeling that thin in the playground, you can make it look tidy, utilizing the approach to planting using perhaps a stripe pattern or a straight.
Make paving. Make a paving in your backyard, it is intended to protect your flowers from trampled since many individuals transferring by on around the playground.
Guidelines Sunshine. Daylight is really an extremely important ingredient for crops, as the sunlight utilized for photosynthesis by plants, and so the simply try your plants get daylight.