Chinese Tile Game Mahjong was uploaded at October 28, 2017 at 6:25 am. This article is posted on the Tile category. Chinese Tile Game Mahjong is tagged with Chinese Tile Game Mahjong, Chinese, Tile, Game, Mahjong..
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Gamegame1 (gām),USA pronunciation n., adj., gam•er, gam•est, v., gamed, gam•ing.
- an amusement or pastime: children's games.
- the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
- a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
- a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
- the number of points required to win a game.
- the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.
- a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.
- anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.
- a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.
sport of any kind;
joke: That's about enough of your games.
- wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
- the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.
- any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.
- a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.
- [Archaic.]fighting spirit;
- make game of, to make fun of;
ridicule: to make game of the weak and defenseless.
- play games, to act in an evasive, deceitful, manipulative, or trifling manner in dealing with others: Don't play games with me—I want to know if you love me or not!
- play the game, [Informal.]
- to act or play in accordance with the rules.
- to act honorably or justly: We naively assumed that our allies would continue to play the game.
- pertaining to or composed of animals hunted or taken as game or to their flesh.
- having a fighting spirit;
- having the required spirit or will (often fol. by for or an infinitive): Who's game for a hike through the woods?
- die game:
- to die after a brave struggle.
- to remain steadfast or in good spirits at the moment of defeat: He knew that as a candidate he didn't have a chance in the world, but he campaigned anyway and died game.
- to play games of chance for stakes;
- to squander in gaming (usually fol. by away).
Mahjongmah-jongg (mä′jông′, -jong′, -zhông′, -zhong′),USA pronunciation n.
- a game of Chinese origin usually played by four persons with 144 dominolike pieces or tiles marked in suits, counters, and dice, the object being to build a winning combination of pieces.
- to win a game of mah-jongg.
Chinese Tile Game Mahjong have 9 attachments it's including Mahjong Tile Game., IN WOODEN BOX. This Is A New Chinese Mah Jong Ivory Tile Game ., Hand Painted Seasons Tiles In The Ancient Chinese Game Of Mahjong, 17 Best Images About Mahjong On Pinterest | In China, Indian Weddings And Most Popular Games, Funny Paper Chinese Board Game Mahjong CARDS Sets Free Waterproof Plastic Mahjong Tiles With 2 Dices, Mah Jong Tiles, Mahjongg Is The Eastern Take On Playing Cards. Mahjong Vintage Game Set Tiles, Funny Paper Chinese Board Game Mahjong CARDS Sets Free Waterproof Plastic Mahjong Tiles With 2 Dices, Find Best Value And Selection For Your Vtg 156 Tiles Chinese Bakelite Mahjong Set Cherry Red Wafer Backs Game Search On EBay. World's Leading Marketplace.. Following are the pictures:
There are a few considerations you have to know and contemplate in choosing an office chair for your company.
Alongside that, sometimes we're baffled. Chinese Tile Game Mahjong that we need while is very important, but on the other-hand we likewise experience shame, office chairs on which we've been there it truly is merely the shape and colour have not been suitable.
- Modify the colour of the chair along with your flavor and color of the business furniture.
- Pick A couch based on the budget / needs of one's company.
- Select A certain manufacturer office seats chairs normally have a guarantee of 24 months, both feet of the chair, hydraulic, and also the forearms of the chair during the agreed.
- Pick A couch that has an appropriate foam or soft once you take a seat.