Antique Wooden Jewelry Box was published on April 15, 2017 at 10:46 am. This article is uploaded at the Wooden category. Antique Wooden Jewelry Box is tagged with Antique Wooden Jewelry Box, Antique, Wooden, Jewelry, Box..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Jewelryjew•el•ry ( jo̅o̅′əl rē),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] jew′el•ler•y.
- articles of gold, silver, precious stones, etc., for personal adornment.
- any ornaments for personal adornment, as necklaces or cuff links, including those of base metals, glass, plastic, or the like.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
The blog post about Antique Wooden Jewelry Box have 9 photos , they are Antique English Burl Wood & Ebony Inlaid Jewelry Box, Spring Loaded Side Drawer, Antique Ivy Motif Artisan Designer Home Decor Accent Wood Handtooled Leather Brown Green Red Keepsake Gift, Wooden Plans Antique Wooden Jewelry Boxes Pdf Download American, A Closed Antique Wooden Jewelry Box, Vintage Chinese Wooden Jewelry Box Having Four Chinese Jade Reticulated Plaques. Has Metal Plaque To, Antique Wooden Jewellery Box, Wooden Jewelry Box, Antique Finish, Interior Mirror, Drawers, Storage, Wood Jewelry Box With Secret Drawer Christmas 1883, Large Antique Mixed Metal Wood Jewelry Box - For Sale. Below are the pictures:
You're not. Every home manager looking for furniture because of their homes. This is the explanation you can find a lot of possibilities in shops. It's essential for you to ensure all-the objects you choose based on your home. Traditional furniture may cost extremely expensive.
Search for Antique Wooden Jewelry Box that's not tough nontraditional if you set them outdoors. Verify the weak welds and accessories. If you discover a weld that seems also possibly poor, neglect them and find furniture that's sturdy. Each outdoor furniture you select must be able to resist the elements of dynamics to become revealed for many years.
Consequently, you ought not disregard of utilising the furniture the possibility. Commercials in lawn revenue in addition to nearby magazines and thrift stores typically may have some good fixtures. You can have the furniture if required reupholstered. By following these suggestions you are able to conserve lots of cash.