Backrest Pillow With Cup Holder have 7 pictures including The Sharper Image, Wonderful Backrest Pillow With Cup Holder #2 Brookstone, The Sharper Image, EComfort® Bed Rest Reading Pillow - Perfect For Studying, Reading, Writing Or Channel Surfing In Bed., CoolThings.com, Bed Rest Pillow With Arms Canada, Brookstone. Following are the images:
Backrest Pillow With Cup Holder was uploaded on May 29, 2018 at 6:08 am. It is posted in the Pillow category. Backrest Pillow With Cup Holder is tagged with Backrest Pillow With Cup Holder, Backrest, Pillow, With, Cup, Holder..Such that it seems comfy and rather very important to give consideration designing the living room. The comfortable Backrest Pillow With Cup Holder will make pals, the attendees, or relatives who arrived at visit to feel at home. Should you could spend time discussing with them within this bedroom along with the great impression that you might, wouldn't be pleasant? Planning interior planning living by choosing a correct couch room you can start patterns.
Selection of loving you and a proper couch, can assist the looks of a livingroom. Type that is seat can you choose must correspond using the topic moved by the property itself. If a contemporary living-room filled with seats contemporary and minimalist Backrest Pillow With Cup Holder would seem odd. Modern impression would be tougher extended should you choose a chair that's other details that are vintage along with carvings.
There are lots of choices of resources that you could pick. Beginning with one piece of wood to material or wood body coated with textile and foam multi faceted. Wood will improve the perception if put into the space contemporary classic-style. Nevertheless, app of wood in a minimal contemporary space could add a comfortable environment that is natural.
Definition of Backrest Pillow With Cup Holder
Backrestback•rest (bak′rest′),USA pronunciation n.
- a support used to rest one's back.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Cupcup (kup),USA pronunciation n., v., cupped, cup•ping.
- a small, open container made of china, glass, metal, etc., usually having a handle and used chiefly as a receptable from which to drink tea, soup, etc.
- the bowllike part of a goblet or the like.
- a cup with its contents.
- the quantity contained in a cup.
- a unit of capacity, equal to 8 fluid ounces (237 milliliters) or 16 tablespoons;
- an ornamental bowl, vase, etc., esp. of precious metal, offered as a prize for a contest.
- any of various beverages, as a mixture of wine and various ingredients: claret cup.
- the chalice used in the Eucharist.
- the wine of the Eucharist.
- something to be partaken of or endured;
one's portion, as of joy or suffering.
- cups, the drinking of intoxicating liquors.
- any cuplike utensil, organ, part, cavity, etc.
- either of the two forms that cover and usually support the breasts in a brassiere or other garment, as a bathing suit.
- an athletic supporter reinforced with rigid plastic or metal for added protection.
- the metal receptacle within the hole.
- the hole itself.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Crater.
- See cupping glass.
- [Metalworking.]a cylindrical shell closed at one end, esp. one produced in the first stages of a deep-drawing operation.
- [Math.]the cuplike symbol ∪, used to indicate the union of two sets. Cf. union (def. 10a).
- in one's cups, intoxicated;
- to take or place in, or as in, a cup: He cupped his ear with the palm of his hand.
- to form into a cuplike shape: He cupped his hands.
- to use a cupping glass on.
- [Metalworking.]to form (tubing, containers, etc.) by punching hot strip or sheet metal and drawing it through a die. Cf. deep-draw.
Holderhold•er (hōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that holds or secures: a pencil holder.
- a person who has the ownership, possession, or use of something;
- a person who has the legal right to enforce a negotiable instrument.