This image of Currant Jelly Stool Picture have 9 attachments including 19 Bowel Obstruction Intussusception ., Awesome Currant Jelly Stool Picture Great Pictures #2 19 Intussusception ., Marvelous Currant Jelly Stool Picture #3 Red Currant Jelly, Red Currant Jelly, Currant Jelly Stool Picture #6 CURRANT-JELLY STOOL., Red Currant Jelly, 19 Bowel Obstruction Intussusception ., Currant Jelly, Currant Jelly Stool Picture #11 Red Currant Jelly. Following are the attachments:
The image about Currant Jelly Stool Picture was posted at January 8, 2018 at 8:21 am. It is posted on the Stool category. Currant Jelly Stool Picture is labelled with Currant Jelly Stool Picture, Currant, Jelly, Stool, Picture..One of the modern style but also bathroom sink layout that is funky is really a leaf- formed drain. When exhibited hand and hand this fashion looks really stunning. Double leaf leaves virtually mimic grapes that folded gracefully in your bathroom stand.
You'll be able to and may favor a Currant Jelly Stool Picture that is uneven, if you want blossoms. This model resembles a decorative bowl that is bright that is beautiful with bouquets loving the very best aspect of the serving. It's mounted seamlessly underneath the table and seems really lovely.
When you have a visitor toilet that requires a more feminine effect, this is probably only a sink for that space. With numerous special designs that you can pick, there has to be function that satisfies you when coming up with a determination. But nobody suggests that successful bathroom remodeling will soon be a straightforward task.
Connotation of Currant Jelly Stool Picture
Currantcur•rant (kûr′ənt, kur′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a small seedless raisin, produced chiefly in California and in the Levant, and used in cookery and confectionery.
- the small, edible, acid, round fruit or berry of certain wild or cultivated shrubs of the genus Ribes.
- the shrub itself.
- any of various similar fruits or shrubs.
Jellyjel•ly ( jel′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, v., -lied, -ly•ing, adj.
- a food preparation of a soft, elastic consistency due to the presence of gelatin, pectin, etc., esp. fruit juice boiled down with sugar and used as a sweet spread for bread and toast, as a filling for cakes or doughnuts, etc.
- any substance having the consistency of jelly.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a fruit-flavored gelatin dessert.
- a plastic sandal or shoe.
- to bring or come to the consistency of jelly.
- containing or made, spread, or topped with jelly or syrup;
jellied: jelly apples.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Picturepic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.